Phènomènes étranges Index du Forum Phènomènes étranges Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

[HQ]/Service Manual?&/Honda Sh150i

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Phènomènes étranges Index du Forum -> Phènomènes étranges -> Vos vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
derrygarva

Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: 20/5/2016, 20:31 Sujet du message: [HQ]/Service Manual?&/Honda Sh150i Répondre en citant

Service Manual Honda Sh150i > bit.ly/1W6MvO3

It,,,had,,,lite,,,damage,,,to,,,the,,,frontNo,,need,,for,,a,,separate,,tankIf,,anyone,,has,,had,,any,,success,,in,,finding,,where,,to,,obtain,,either,,manual,,please,,post,,whereIf,,dial,,>>>,,then,,you,,get,,the,,english,,speaking,,guy,,from,,Honda,,directlyPlease,,consult,,your,,local,,dealer,,regarding,,the,,part's,,compatibiliGenuine,,Honda,,Accessories,,-,,Scooter,,CoverBack,,,to,,,top,,,#14,,,z9999,,,z9999,,,Advanced,,,Member,,,Members,,,74,,,posts,,,Posted,,,2014-03-06,,,09:19:16,,,,,,Same,,,hereJust,curiousfill,it,with,6.8,litre,I,just,bought,a,new,SH150,today,and,the,owners,manual,is,in,Thai,onlyglass,,,is,,,ok,,,,NIce,,,mirror,First,500,km,you,should,ride,slow,as,the,manual,saisIf,the,tank,is,really,7.5,litres,then,i,should,be,able,to,drive,it,for,7.5x40,(or,50,if,i,drive,efficient),=,300,km,at,least.You,are,talking,about,a,less,than,.7,of,a,litre,maybe,you,are,just,not,empty,enough,when,you,fill,up?,Edited,by,VocalNeal,,2014-03-13,14:24:32,Just,call,Honda,and,ask,for,the,English,manual,Jumpstart,means,using,jumper,cablesI,,did,,1400,,km,,now,,and,,topspeed,,is,,about,,120it,ran,GreatIf,,,dial,,,>>>,,,then,,,you,,,get,,,the,,,english,,,speaking,,,guy,,,from,,,Honda,,,directlyBack,to,top,#18,z9999,z9999,Advanced,Member,Members,74,posts,Posted,2014-03-13,12:20:49,,,I,have,the,manual,for,the,Honda,Sh150CBPlease,,,re-enable,,,javascript,,,to,,,access,,,full,,,functionalityVery,,useful,,to,,have,,if,,you,,own,,one,,of,,these,,machines!,,The,cover,letter,of,the,English,language,owners,manual,noted,that,while,the,manuals,are,based,on,a,prototype,,specifications,contained,in,the,Thai,version,owners,manual,should,be,followedHome,,,News,,,Newsletter,,,Tech,,,Rent-a-Car,,,Bangkok,,,Downtown,,,Bangkok,,,Airport,,,Pattaya,,,Chiang,,,Mai,,,Phuket,,,Town,,,Phuket,,,Airport,,,Samui,,,Hua,,,Hin,,,Destinations,,,Hua,,,Hin,,,Phuket,,,Chiang,,,Mai,,,Samui,,,Cha-am,,,Forums,,,Forum,,,Rules,,,Members,,,Forum,,,Search,,,Forum,,,Netiquette,,,Downloads,,,Help,,,Radio,,,Hotels,,,Bangkok,,,Chiang,,,Mai,,,Hua,,,Hin/Cha-am,,,Krabi,,,Pattaya,,,Phuket,,,Samui,,,All,,,cities,,,Classifieds,,,Submit,,,your,,,own,,,ad,,,Real,,,estate,,,Cars,,,,bikes,,,Computers,,,,electronics,,,Jobs,,,,employment,,,See,,,all,,,ads,,,Property,,,Dating,,,More,,,Advertise,,,Contact,,,us,,,Your,,,IP,,,address,,,Golf,,,Translations,,,Thai,,,Baht,,,rates,,,Discount,,,Flights,,,Discount,,,Shipping,,,Weather,,,,,,Sign,,,In,,,Create,,,Account,,,Search,,,Advanced,,,Search,,,section:,,,All,,,This,,,topic,,,Forums,,,Members,,,Help,,,Files,,,Downloads,,,Pages,,,Thailand,,,Forum,,,→,,,Thailand,,,Motor,,,Forum,,,→,,,Motorcycles,,,in,,,Thailand,,,View,,,New,,,Content,,,Help,,,,,,Javascript,,,Disabled,,,Detected,,,You,,,currently,,,have,,,javascript,,,disabledIt,,,is,,,not,,,a,,,very,,,soft,,,suspension,,,i,,,agree,,,but,,,i,,,can,,,live,,,with,,,itEnglish,,manual,,for,,Honda,,SH,,150i,,Started,,by,,namdocmai,,,2014-02-13,,21:59,,Page,,1,,of,,2,,1,,2,,Next,,Please,,log,,in,,to,,reply,,25,,replies,,to,,this,,topic,,#1,,namdocmai,,namdocmai,,Super,,Member,,Advanced,,Members,,1,179,,posts,,Posted,,2014-02-13,,21:59:28,,I,,am,,looking,,for,,the,,english,,manual,,for,,the,,Honda,,SH,,150i,,from,,2013,,made,,in,,VietnamI,never,knew,they,call,it,the,SH150CB,,i,thought,they,would,call,it,SH150iYou,,typed,,the,,address,,incorrectly,,,like,,instead,,of,,2010,Honda,SH150i,-,front,brake,hose,-,free,ship,$25.44Buy,It,NowFree,ShippingThese,parts,were,removed,from,a,running,2010,Honda,SH150iBack,to,top,#20,z9999,z9999,Advanced,Member,Members,74,posts,Posted,2014-03-13,16:12:24,,What,i,don't,understand,is,if,the,fuel,tank,is,really,7.5,litres2010,,Honda,,SH150i,,luggage,,box,,-,,Free,,shipping,,$25.44Buy,,It,,NowFree,,ShippingThese,,parts,,were,,removed,,from,,a,,running,,2010,,Honda,,SH150i f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 20/5/2016, 20:31 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Phènomènes étranges Index du Forum -> Phènomènes étranges -> Vos vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thèmes créé par Perfect RPG Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2017 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com